Last night you were many to appreciate my snapchat (FringintoBlog) and my post on Instagram about salmon ! So I though to share my recipe with you ! Yes I know I’m a pretty cool ^^ ! After I revealed you my secret about cookies last March I invite you once again in my kitchen, are you ready ?
For 2 person you will need:
- 2 pieces of salmon.
- 1 small lime.
- 1 carrot.
- 1 oinon.
- 1 tomato.
- Olive oil.
- Lemon juice.
- Herbes de Provence.
- Aluminium foil (Since the picture one of my friend told me to use baking paper much healthier. Aluminium foil and lemon juice could cause Alzheimer when you put it on the oven)
Cooking time: 15-20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven: 180 degrees Celcius.
- Put the baking paper/aluminium foil on your baking tray.
- Cut tomatoes slices to put as a first layer.
- Put salmon on the tomatoes, this way if you use aluminium foil it will not stick (thanks Dad for the tip 😉 )
- Put 2 slices of lemon on the top of each salmon piece.
- Cut slices oinon to put all around the salmon.
- Peel the carrot, helped by the peeling knife do slices (same taste, better look 😉 ). Put it around the salmon.
- Drizzle with olive oil, add herbes de provence and a little bit of paprika. Put also a sprig of parsley.
- Wrap the papillot, put on the oven from 15 to 20 minutes.
- Wait ..
It’s ready !
Enjoy it with rice, quinoa or beans for exameple. Possibility are infinity !
Bon appétit 😉