I promised more recipes and it seems that I manage to stay there .. at least 2 weeks on a raw! After the success of the coconut cookies last week we are going to talk breakfast. I had already proposed banana pancakes 2 years ago (what already?!), A recipe that I tested a million times (without exaggerating really), which I love a lot except that last Saturday I didn’t have banana, I first thought about the option of oatmeal flakes then I thought I still had coconut flour! Neither one nor two! Let’s try gluten-free coconut pancakes! Attention coconut flour makes the pancakes more friable and dry than a “classic” pancake.
For about 6-8 pancakes you will need:
- 30 grams of coconut flour
- 80 ml of vegetable milk
- 2 whole eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon yeast
- agave syrup
- Fresh fruit for accompaniment
- Put all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix with a fork to obtain a thick paste, even a little dry, if it is the case add vegetable milk.
- In an oiled frying pan (I used coconut oil), over a low heat and using a fork, take a ball of dough, give it a form of pancakes without pressing too much to not lose the pancakes, Thickness that will make the softness of the pancake.
- Leave to cook slowly.
- Taste with your fresh fruit!
Gourmet recipe before being gluten free it will suit everyone!
Do not hesitate to tag me on Instagram if you post the recipes you find on the blog!
Bon appétit 🙂
Original recipe here.