Okay okay I see you coming … What does she have lately with cauliflower. Two recipes in a row with cauliflower is a little too much. Okay with the previous recipe I used less than half of my cauliflower and I did not know what to do with it. A few minutes on Google further I was doing a cauliflower risotto! This is a simple and easy recipe that will change you from the traditional cauliflower gratin. Let’s go !
- 1 cauliflower (for me it was 1/2 because I’m alone, obviously if you are more you need more …)
- 1 onion
- 1 cubic broth
- 20 ml of cream of soy / cream
- a few sprigs of chives
- Salt and pepper
- Cut the cauliflower into small pieces (to make a rice effect).
- Fry the chopped onion in a drizzle of olive oil or butter in a frying pan.
- Heat the cube broth in 100 ml of water in a separate saucepan.
- Fry the cauliflower in the drizzle of olive oil / butter.
- Add the hot broth on the cauliflower.
- Let the broth evaporate during cooking.
- Once the cauliflower is cooked, add the cream, salt and pepper.
- Place the chives on the plate.
Bon appétit !