Well everything is said in the title for this recipe: no surprises! I tested this recipe after moving, I bought a cauliflower but I realized that in the new apartment I had no gratin dish. Great moment of loneliness but I quickly bounced thanks to Google! I came across a cauliflower peas recipe, I had a zucchini that dragged her soul in the fridge, it was an opportunity to make her queen of a night (is what I’m really to make a zucchini a star? We all agree I could write a book for children!). To your utensils: go!
For the dough:
- 250 gr of flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 spoons of sweet paprika (according to your tastes)
- 80 ml of oil or melted butter (I use olive oil)
- 100 ml hot water
- 1 zucchini
- 1/2 cauliflower (depending on size of course)
- 2 eggs
- 20 cl of soy cream (you can use fresh liquid cream)
- 2 tablespoons of milk (I use rice milk)
- 1 spoon of paprika
- Salt and pepper.
For the dough:
Super easy guys! As simple as known, or known as simple: Tupperware Express Pie dough! It must now be 2-3 years since I buy more ready-made dough. We do not find in Canda but they are square so finally it suits me to do it myself and it’s super simple!
- Put the ingredients in order in a salad bowl that can be closed.
- Close and shake vigorously horizontally then vertically (5-6 times each).
- Tadaaam the dough is ready to be spread!
- Note: to make a classic dough remove paprika.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C / 350 degrees F.
- Cut the cauliflower into slices. Do the same with the zucchini.
- Beat eggs, milk, cream, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Arrange the cauliflower and zucchini on the bottom of the dough.
- Pour the egg / milk mixture.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
Bon appétit !