By doing the market the other time I saw zucchini from everywhere and I was wondering how to eat them. Yes, it is this kind of existential problem that drives my life. Courgettes = ratatouille. Yes I also have simple shortcuts. So I dug in my little head. Ok I mainly dug in the results of my super buddy Google. I found this recipe for tart with vegetarian zucchini! No need to be vegetarian to appreciate it 😉
For this recipe you will need:
1 puff pastry
2 tablespoons of mustard
20cl of soya cream
Herbs of Provence
I do not really salted so I do not talk about it but you definitly can.
Everything is ready ? Let’s go !
- Preheat oven to 180 ° C.
- Sauté the zucchinis in a skillet.
- Add the almonds cut into small pieces (I took whole ones that I cut roughly)
- Add the lemon juice.
- Let cook without zucchini cracking.
- Take the zucchini out of the fire.
- Spread your puff pastry in a pie dish.
- In a bowl mix the mustard, the cream of soya and the herbs of Provence. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread this mixture on the bottom of the dough.
- Divide the zucchini slices in a circle as shown in the picture.
- Add over the roasted almonds.
- Sprinkle with herbs of Provence.
- Leave 35 minutes in the oven (to be adapted if you do not find it enough cooked).
Good appetite the greedy!
Tell me what you think, I loved it!