Sometimes I have ideas like that coming out of nowhere that suddenly become an obsession and can not wait … It’s sometimes a little exhausting but it also happens that it is very greedy! I wanted to try the homemade cereal bars. I never buy so I do not really know where this desire comes from! Let’s go !
- 75 grams of oatmeal
- 25 grams of quinoa
- 60 grams of dried fruit (grapes, cranberries, apricots etc …)
- 60 grams of dried fruits (nuts, hazelnuts, almonds etc)
- 30 grams of butter
- 75 grams of honey
- chia seeds
- chocolate chips
- 1 spoon of cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees Celcius / 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Mix in a bowl oatmeal, quinoa, dried fruit, dried fruit, chocolate chips and chia seeds.
- Melt the butter and honey in a saucepan, add the cinnamon.
- Mix the resulting mixture into the cereal mixture.
- Form bars with a mold or use muffin cups.
- Cook for 10 to 20 minutes according to your taste (I tested 20 minutes it was a bit too cooked).
- Place them in the freezer for 15 minutes to harden them (1 hour in the open air if you do not have a flat
Bon appétit !