After a first test, unconvincing, a few months ago I tried again to prepare granola house last weekend as you could follow him on Snapchat! I will make sure what modification in the next batch (like avoid confusing nutmeg with cinnamon .. for example!) History to test something else but let’s say that this recipe is a base that you can also modify to the sandstone of your Tastes and desires.
For this recipe you will need:
- 280 grams of oatmeal.
- 150 grams of nuts: almonds and hazelnuts for me.
- 6 tablespoons agave syrup (or honey of your choice)
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon and nutmeg (by mistake but it was good;)).
- 2 tablespoons of hazelnut oil (possibility of replacing it with another oil: olive, sunflower …).
- 1 pinch of salt.
For the accompaniment you will need:
The possibilities are endless but here are some suggestions:
- Chocolate pieces.
- Milk of almond, hazelnut milk, coconut milk, rice milk …
- Chia seeds, goji berries …
- Sliced almonds, hazelnuts.
- Fresh fruits.
Do you have everything? It’s gone you’ll see it’s super simple.
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees.
- In a large salad bowl put oatmeal, hazelnut oil, agave syrup, cinnamon, hazelnuts and almonds roughly cut (personally I use the Turbo Tup of Tupperware fast, space-saving and little Dishes afterwards, multitasking, I adore).
- Stir it up.
- Spread on a baking tray covered with greaseproof paper.
- Leave in the oven for 20 to 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. The duration also depends on your tastes, the longer it stays more crunchy it will be.
- Remove it from the oven, let it cool.
- Keep your granola in an airtight container to prevent it from getting soft.
Bon appétit !
Recipe inspired by Chocolat et Zucchini.